Book Your Stay
If you are interested in reserving a date at Rabbit Hill Ranch, check the calendar page for availability. You don't have to fill out the entire form, but these are the things we will ask to book your date. Either fill out the form below or give us a call at 619-204-5289 to make your reservation. Check-in time is 10am PST / Check-out is 3pm PST.
A damage/security deposit of $200 is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be received 14 days prior to the reservation. The damage/security deposit is NOT applied toward the rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, providing the following provisions are met:
- This is a non smoking facility.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No damage is done to Rabbit Hill Ranch or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- Minor Repairs/Accidents
- Please contact us immediately if you have any problems (619) 204-5289.
- In the event something gets broken, please either contact us or leave a note so that it can be taken care of for the next guests. However, you will be responsible for any excessive damage to the property, the house or its contents. An itemized list of damages and an invoice for the repairs will be sent to the renter payable immediately.
- All debris, rubbish and discards collected together in the kitchen.
- Soiled dishes are placed in the sink or dishwasher.
- Beds stripped, sheets and towels used are placed in laundry baskets.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner or the local law enforcement.
If you cancel your reservation 30 days or more before your reservation, you will receive all of your money back. 30 days leading to the registration you will receive all of your money except your deposit. Within 7 days of the event you would not receive any refunds, but you would be able to reschedule your vacation to another available date.
All cancellation requests should be made in writing, email is the best way. customerservice@rabbithillranch. Please note your name and date you were scheduled to attend.